King Information Systems offers professional consulting services aimed at helping you to easily obtain and organize information in a more intelligent way – a way that's tailored to your own specific needs. We help our clients increase the value and sustainability of their business by improving the way their information and knowledge is managed.
Our consulting professionals have extensive expertise in all of our service areas, so we can provide objective and current solutions tailored to fit your needs. We help you define your information management requirements, develop plans and recommendations, create customized solutions, implement new processes and procedures, and train your users.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Lower operational costs by consolidating and standardizing hard copy documentation.
- Improve staff productivity and business performance by increasing the effectiveness of intellectual assets and the people who use them.
- Manage risk.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable rules and regulations.
An information and data management solution has to meet the needs of users as well as the legal and operational requirements of the organization. By reviewing both your paper based and your electronic files, our consultants can offer you practical solutions to managing your information:
- Will your policies for information stand up to the scrutiny of your state Records Act, Freedom of Information Act, Sarbanes-Oxley?
- Do you keep all the records you must retain—and for the proper length of time?
- Are your records retrievable using the most cost-effective know-how?
- Do your information management systems meet industry wide practices?
- Do you need professional expertise in implementing a records program throughout your whole company?
- We look for ways to increase operating efficiencies, reduce risks, and control costs, thereby increasing performance, productivity, and profitability across your entire organization.